Закупаем мазут м-100 на условиях CIFFOB порты Дальнего востока, Новороссийск, Роттердам. ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОКУПАТЕЛЯ. PROCEDURES:
1. Seller issues formal SCO and Buyer responds with ICPO and CP
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice for first liftable at Rotterdam (1,000,000 barrels). Buyer executes and returns.
3. Seller issues full Proof Of Product:
(i) Commitment to Supply
(ii) Confirmation of Allocation
(iii) Tank Storage Receipt for fuel at Seller’s tanks in Rotterdam
(iv) Dip Test Authorization
(v) Authority to Sell and Collect ATSC from Refinery/title holder to Buyer
4. Buyer conducts Q & Q (Dip Test) by SGS/INTERTEK and on positive pays for first liftable by MT103.
5. Seller transfers full Title and all exportation documentation to Buyer's name.
6. Buyer provides logistics and Authority to Inject to receive the fuel from the Seller's tanks. Seller proceeds to
transfer fuel to Buyer's tanks/vessel.
7. Seller forwards Draft Contract. Buyer executes contract and places necessary revolving Standby Letter of Credit
for the monthly contract amount.
8. Deliveries commence as per contractдура покупателя