Куплю Diesel EN590 10ppm, MAZUT M-100, 1,3,4,-type, Oil-Gas Condensate, LNG/LPG, Oil-ESPO, CIF порты Китая.
|We, South -. Korean trading company intend and are ready to sign a contract - for purchase LCO (LIGHT CYCLE OIL), Diesel EN 590 10 ppm, Bitumen 50/70, NAPHTHA, MAZUT M-100, grade 1, with a sulfur content of up to 0.5%, LNG/LPG Russian Oil ESPO, Oil-Gas Condensate, Low Sulphur Marine Gas Oil (LSMGO), Granulated sulfur, Petroleum Coke.
1) LCO (LIGHT CYCLE OIL) origin: Russia.
Volumes: LCO (LIGHT CYCLE OIL) from 50,000 МТ - to 300,000 MT, per month х 12 month.
2) Diesel EN 590 10 ppm origin: Russia.
Volumes: Diesel EN 590 with sulfur up to 10 ppm, 300,000 MT per month х 12 month.
3) Bitumen 50/70 origin: Russia.
Volumes: Bitumen (50/70) from 10,000 MT per month х 12 month.
4) NAPHTHA origin: Russia.
Volumes: NAPHTHA with sulfur up to 500 ppm, 200,000 MT per month х 12 month.
5) MAZUT M-100, origin: Russia.
Volumes: MAZUT M-100, 1,3,4,-type, from 15,000 МТ - to 1,000,000 MT per month х 12 month.
6) LNG/LPG origin: Russia.
Volumes: LNG/LPG 400,000 МТ per month х 12 month.
7) Russian Oil ESPO, origin: Russia.
Volumes: Russian Oil ESPO from 2.000.000 to 20.000.000 million barrels every month.
8.) Oil-Gas Condensate origin: Russia.
Volumes: Oil-Gas Condensate 300,000 MT per month х 12 month.
9) Low Sulphur Marine Gas Oil (LSMGO) with a low sulfur content origin: Russia.
Volumes: Low Sulphur Marine Gas Oil (LSMGO) with a low sulfur content 50,000 MT per month х 12 month.
10) Granulated sulfur, origin: Russia.
Volume: Granulated sulfur, 50,000 МТ - 200,000 МТ per month Х 12 month.
11) Petroleum Coke, origin: Russia.
Volume: Petroleum Coke, 50,000 МТ per month Х 12 month.
• Contract term: The Contract for 1 (one) year, with annual rollover.
• Terms: CIF;
• Delivery Port: CIF ASWP port of China.
• CIF price: price is negotiable.
• The Commission is 50% but buyer's side and 50% on seller's side.
(The Commission on both sides is paid by the Buyer);
(The Commission, side of the Buyer is completely closed);
• Payment method: The Seller opens PB2% and the Buyer opens a SBLC МТ 760/ Т/Т МТ103.
I am sending you the Procedure and Payment Terms.
Procedures: CIF (The procedure is non-negotiable).
0) The seller confirms his consent to work strictly according to the procedure and terms of payment of the Buyer, and issues a letter of consent on his company letterhead, signed and stamped.
(The Buyer's payment procedure and terms must be copied and pasted without any additions or changes to the consent letter.)
1) The Seller - provides a Soft Commercial Offer (SCO) strictly in accordance with the procedure and payment terms Buyer's.
2) THE BUYER AND THE SELLER SIGN WARNING LETTER AS PER THE ICC.
3) The Buyer issues a LOI (based on a letter of consent and a Soft Commercial Offer (SCO).
4). The Seller issues an FCO strictly with the Buyer's procedure and conditions, together with its indirectly supporting documents, 4 MOU (this is an indirect confirmation that the Seller has access to the Product).
4.1) MOU with the owner to allocate the volume for sale.
4.2) MOU with the transport company ( Transneft ) or another company ) on the delivery of the volume to the port.
4.3) MOU with the port on transshipment and bunkering of volumes.
4.4) MOU with the shipowner on the freight of ships.
PS. Please note that this package of documents has nothing to do with PPOP and POP and does not require the seller to pay financial costs for their provision, but proves that the seller has access to the product and is ready for its delivery.
5). If the "Buyer" agrees with all points of FCO, he prepares and issues, together with the Bank, ICPO- irrevocable corporate purchase order (application for a compulsory purchase of the goods + BC (c proof of solvency).
6). The seller on the basis of the FCO and ICPO is the draft contract and sends to buyer after making the changes and additions to the buyer and the seller sign the draft contract as a basis for signing the contract.
(The terms payment is non-negotiable).
1. Seller and Buyer execute Sales & Purchase Agreement.
2. Seller's bank issues non-operational PB2%.
3. Buyer's bank issues non-operational SBLC МТ760.
4. Seller's bank, opens PB2% on the cost of a monthly batch and this will activate Buyer’s SBLC too simultaneously.
(PB and SBLC will be simultaneously activated.)
5. Seller charters vessels, loads the vessels and sets sail for Port of Discharge.
6. Upon arrival in Port of Discharge, and discharge, (Port Clearance is at buyers expense) SGS is conducted by Buyer’s nominated Inspection company.
7. After SGS Report, Buyer effects payment by MT103/T/T within five (5) banking days of presentation of final Commercial Invoice and all salient cargo documents at sight.
Объявления этого автора
Куплю LNG/LPG, CIF порты Китая.
Куплю Куплю MAZUT M-100, 1,3,4,-type, CIF порты Китая
Куплю Oil-Gas Condensate, CIF порты Китая.
Присадка для бензина DIVO
Похожие объявления Светлые нефтепродукты:
ТОПЛИВО ДИЗЕЛЬНОЕ СОРТ ЕВРО-5 С ВИД III
ТОПЛИВО ДИЗЕЛЬНОЕ ЕВРО-5 СОРТ С ВИД III
ДТ-А-К5 от 47 150
Ханты-Мансийский автономный округ
Предлагем ежемесячные поставки Дизельного топлива