|Купим авиационный керосин Jet A-1, от 5 000 000 баррелей,FOB, Еслм на SIF, ознакомьтесь с приемлемой процедурой.
Уважаемые поставщики, отправляйте Ваши предложения на электронную почту email@example.com .
Процедура, приемлемая для нас:
Payments for Product delivery shall be made by SWIFT MT103. The payment for
the lot of the Goods supplied under the present Contract shall be secured by
Irrevocable Non-Transferable Non-Divisible Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC),
issued by the Buyers for 100% of the one cargo value at first class bank and
acceptable to the Seller, such acceptance not to be unreasonably withheld by the
Seller. The DLC validity term will be 395 days.
Each shipment is payable 100% by or TT or MT103 in the loading/delivery port
against presentation of the shipping documents within 2 (two) consecutive
banking days after providing Buyer’s Bank with following Shipping Documents:
• Seller's Commercial Invoice (3 Original Sets)
• SGS Certificate of Quality from Seller's facilities in the loading port
• SGS Certificate of Quantity from Seller's facilities in the loading port
• SGS Certificate of Origin
• Other documents may be available on buyers demand
1.Seller issues :
- Pro-Forma Invoice;
- Refinery Statement of Product Availability;
- Allocation number;
- Product Passport;
- Current Quantity & Quality report (SGS or similar agency) for lift able
quantity of the product;
- Authorization to Sell and Title Copy;
- Charter party Agreement and Q88
- Refinery Letter confirming that the product will be delivered for Company
2 . Within 3(three ) Banking days after receiving documents mentioned in pos.1 Buyer
provides info about tank in destination port, issues Irrevocable Non-Transferable Non-
Divisible Documentary Letter of Credit( IRDLC) to Seller’s Bank with the face value,
covering cost of PRODUCT lift able quantity, and 3 days Laycan
3. Seller issues 2%( two percent of the DLC face value) Performance Bond(PB), which will
activate DLC, Authorization for a Deep Test ,Vessels Document ( Q88)and 3 days Laycan,
sends his vessel to port and instructs the vessel captain or shipping company to issue
NOR/ETA to Seller and Harbor Master / POD
4. Upon vessel’s arrival to the unloading port Buyer unloads Seller’s vessel. Buyer shall
appoint the SGS/Saybolt Independent Surveyor to conduct Q&Q during the unloading of
the Seller’s vessel, who will conduct the DIP test and send the Q&Q report to both Buyer
and Seller upon completion.
5. Seller issues Commercial Invoice, based on result of SGS inspection Q&Q
report, sends it to Buyer via Corporate Email and provides THE COMPLETED SHIPMENT
DOCUMENTS (see Payment )to the Seller and Buyer/BUYER’s banks.
6. BUYERS BANK AFTER RECEIPT OF THE COMPLETED SHIPMENT DOCUMENTS( see
PAYMENT ) WITHIN 3 THREE BANKING DAYS MAKES PAYMENT TO THE SELLER’S BANK
BY SWIFT MT103 WIRE TRANSFER.
7. Seller’s Bank provides Title to the Buyer.
8. PARTIES agreed to the for second delivery date after successful completion of first
9. The subsequent procedure will proceed for the next delivery.